We are working on an exciting opportunity with a Retail Head Office who are looking for a Retail Operations Administrator.
Ideally candidates will have a merchandising, buying or allocation backgrounds, at least 6 months - confident with data entry, POs and generally being POC between Buying and merchandising Teams.
- Ensure all orders are raised, SKUs and POs are created in an accurate and timely manner
- Working proactively to reduce errors
- Liaising with various internal teams from Commercial, Marketing and Merchandising teams to maximise retail sell out
- Proactively provide administration support to Retail management
- To work on cross functional projects as required
- Excellent communication skills - able to relay key information to management
- Fantastic collaborative and team initiative - supporting where necessary within the team
- Strong MS Office and system skills
- Experience working within a fast-paced environment
Please note we are only able to look at candidates who are available immediately due to the time restrictions on the start date.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.