A fantastic sales opportunity has arisen at this Major Record Label for an experienced account manager to join the Commercial team as a Retail Partner Manager.
Focusing on Physical Product, you will be responsible for driving revenue within your retail accounts spanning across the Grocery and Online Retail channels.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Creating and delivering the business plan for each account
- Managing sales, stock, pricing, margins and returns through accurate forecasting
- Delivering strong product presentations to your retailers
- Working with the retailer to deliver promotional and seasonal pricing opportunities
- Utilising consumer data and insights as a basis for sales strategy
- Engaging and exciting retailers with regards to breaking new artists and working with the individual labels to create innovative ideas to launch acts with partners
With a background in either National Account Management or Buying from Music, Film, Gaming or Publishing, the ideal candidate will be commercially astute with demonstrable experience in generating revenue for physical product. You will also possess excellent presentation skills, be an effective negotiator, and a strong communicator. In addition you'll be highly analytical, strategic and numerical. A strong knowledge of the UK Entertainment Retail landscape is essential.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.