Handle Recruitment is working on a pivotal Retail Planning Manager role for a respected and luxury skincare/beauty brand.
Are you a Retail Planning Manager who is fantastic at forecasting, planning and managing planned promotions across online, national and independent accounts? Apply today!
Our client is looking for:
- A forward thinking, positive, focused and self-managed Retail Planning Manager, who is comfortable with numbers and managing and forecasting budgets
- Someone who is on the ball, creative in their thinking and sociable, able to communicate clearly across all departments and external clients.
- A candidate with a keen interest in retail, marketing and beauty would be desirable.
Key duties of the role include:
- Working to deadlines, planning and forecasting around the UK Retail promotional calendars throughout the year.
- Liaising with the brands' 3 national accounts as well as independent and online retailers. This person will be the lynch pin between Sales, Marketing, Supply Chain, Training, all national, independent and online accounts whilst collaborating with the Head of UK Retail.
- Produce product planograms for all UK retailers to advise on the brand's shelf layout, liaising with Marketing and Sales to fall in line with current trends/focus.
- Manage sample requirements on a daily/monthly basis to meet deadlines for planned promotions. Managing the sample budget.
- Circulate brand updates via the retailer email database. Responsible for product updates, including copy and imagery, for brand retail partner websites.
If you have a keen interest in retail marketing, have a keen head for numbers and want to join a fantastic, close knit beauty/skincare brand then please apply with your CV today.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.