Handle Recruitment is seeking an Account Manager with experience working within fintech or tech events to join one of the fastest growing event brands in the world.
Covering the EMEA region you will have the opportunity to use your creativity and initiative to retain and grow existing client relationships through identifying new commercial opportunities and delivering excellent customer service.
As an Account Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining, nurturing and upselling current international clients
- Hitting personal targets as well as helping the team to hit their overall target
- End to end project management on any bespoke sponsorship solutions for clients
- Resolving issues and proactively following up with clients
- Sales planning and forecasting skills, including strategic account plans and terrain mapping
- Accurately recording details and structure reports on client history and interactions in Salesforce
- Conducting continuous market research and analysis on the dynamics of key accounts and markets which may affect clients
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Experience in a client facing role
- Proven success in meeting renewal targets
- A consistent track record of coming up with consultative, bespoke solutions for clients
- Great attention to detail and organisation skills
- Self-motivation and ability to work independently
- Interest or experience in financial services and fintech events
If you are looking to apply your account management experience in the tech events space to an innovative and fast-growing brand please apply for further information!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.