A leading Marketing agency are now looking for a Revenue Analyst for an ongoing contract until June.
They deal with some of the biggest names in Retail/FMCG and have a Global turnover of over a billion Dollars.
With over 50 offices in London and Worldwide, they have seen substantial growth over the last few years with their successful Marketing campaigns which have changed the face of how we view data today.
This role has every opportunity to turn into a longer term contract due to the nature of ongoing Projects within the wider finance function.
This role will be reporting into the Finance Manager to ensure capital and revenue projects are set up correctly on Oracle and accounting for expenditure on these projects. This role also has substantial revenue recognition which needs to be managed and reported accurately.
Main tasks include:
- Provide full commentary on each project, investigated under each monthly review
- Monitor project life-cycles and act accordingly
- Working closely with Finance Business Partners and closing off projects when completed
- Assist with forecast and budgets
- Produced in depth management reports
- Maintaining invoice, credit note and project accounting on Oracle
- Responsible for balance sheet reconciliations
- Update the shared inbox on any queries that arise
- Liaise with the AR team on any billing queries
- Reconcile Projects on the CRM system
- Other ad-hoc work
- Extensive revenue recognition essential
- Use of Oracle/SAP an advantage
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.