A Leading Music and Rights Company in London are currently looking for a Revenue Assurance Consultant to join their dynamic team. Reporting to the Revenue Assurance Manager you will be responsible for providing statistical analysis and administrative support. As well as creating high level management reports; communicating on all aspects of the licensee audit programme. This is a 9 month Fixed Term Contract, looking to start next month.
- Assist the team in ensuring efficient working practices, delivering procedural changes and forging and maintaining strong working relationships with internal stakeholders.
- Responsibility for maintaining detailed management information and generating KPI (key performance indicators) to support department objectives.
- Responsibility for organisation and creation of committee papers and meetings.
- Liaising with data teams, including third parties.
- Supporting the Revenue Assurance Manager in the provision of internal reporting data for review at Board/senior management level.
- Responsibility for managing a portfolio of external customer audit examinations, which will include direct settlement negotiations with licensees as well as providing support to the Revenue Assurance Manager and team as necessary.
- Using market and statistical analysis to profile/assess new examination targets
- Collating and preparing data from internal Revenue Division databases and preparing it for use by our appointed auditors.
- Organising and attending both internal and external licensee/auditor meetings.
- Reviewing company data and responding to third parties, both licensee and auditors.
- Updating control logs and other essential data logs
- Other ad hoc duties as required
- High level of excel knowledge and data interrogation skills.
- Experience in creating high level reports for management and board
- Experience in statistical analysis essential
- Experience in a financial and/or music royalties role would be preferable.
- Demonstrable negotiation skills Experience in problem solving and time management within a fast moving environment
- Educated to at least degree level (or equivalent).
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft applications.
- Critically evaluates information and records to identify potential errors and checks that information is complete.
- Self-starter; Prioritises work load, recognising the short and long term implications of own actions on the business
- Takes responsibility for achieving objectives, highlighting potential problems in a timely manner
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.