This is an exciting opportunity for a Reward Manager to join this leading media business based in Central London. As the lead Reward Manager you will work directly with the HR Director and a HR team of 12 who support circa 300 employees.
Supporting the HRD on annual pay negotiations, you will also manage the implementation of the annual pay review and incentive scheme and ensure the effective operation of job evaluation, pay bands and benefit provision.
The main focus of the role is to lead on the development of a total reward strategy. Recommending and leading the implementation of appropriate total reward programmes and providing high quality compensation, benefits, pensions, reward and relocation expertise.
To be successful in this position, you will continuously improve leadership and manager capability by challenging, influencing and supporting business leaders in a way that increases their knowledge. Your understanding and ability to manage people effectively will be paramount to your success. You will play a key part in developing strategic reward initiatives and will be expected to continuously improve leadership capability.
- As well as being fully CIPD qualified, you will also have experience with Hay Methodology.
- Be experienced in leading a reward function, with advanced Excel and strong numeracy skills.
- Previous experience of HR Systems and reporting are essential.
- Support with job evaluations and banding structures as well as relocation and secondments across the business.
- Develop reward programmes to support recruitment, engagement and retention.
This is an amazing opportunity where you will not only manage reward schemes but also have the freedom and support to design and implement new reward programmes!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.