Handle is partnering with a global FMCG brand on the lookout for a proactive and forward thinking Reward specialist to join their expanding team.
This is an exciting time for the business which has been in a period of transformation, evolving as a People function and developing a centre of excellence model. This newly created role will report to the Head of Reward & People Analytics, covering a diverse employee population. This will be a broad, lead role holding responsibility for the design and roll out of compensation policies and processes including market data analysis, variable pay programs, compensation systems, job grading global mapping and expatriate management.
- You will be an expert in Compensation and Benefits, with significant experience in International Mobility and HR Analytics.
- Ideally coming with an education background in HR or Finance, you will have strong data analysis skills and be an advanced user in Excel.
- You will have high performance standards and a strong drive for results.
- You'll be a collaborative team player with ability to build relationships across all functions and levels.
- Able to deal with complexity comfortably and thrive in a fast paced and fun environment!
If this sounds like you please apply!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.