Looking for a Rights Administrator to join a Global Entertainment company based in London. This is a FTC ending in March.
This role will be reporting into the contracts manager. The Rights Administrator will be responsible for the maintenance and upkeep of the right's management system during a migration period. You will also provide general administrative support to the business operations team.
This will include, inputting of legal information for the agreements including acquisitions, sub-licenses and production agreements. As well as the input of non-legal information when required.
The ideal person will have:
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Strong IT skills, preferably experience of databases and Excel
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Previous experience of working with rights management systems would be preferable
- Previous experience working as a contracts administrator/paralegal, preferably within the media environment
- Experience using Jaguar system would be advantageous
If this sounds like you and you are looking for a heads down role within a leading entertainment brand please get in touch- Aoife.firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.