Our client- a Global multi-media business are recruiting for a Rights Manager on a contract basis initially, for approximately 6 months.
This is a brand new role due to a recent revamp of the International Programming team. The Rights Management responsibilities will be spread across several offices- London being the hub of where this will be managed.
- Responsibility to enter accurate contract information
- Liaise with the Acquisitions/ Programming/ Legal team concerning information to be entered
- Ad hoc support as required by the Director
- To match invoices to the masterfile
Qualifications and Experience
- A legal/Acquisitions/Business affairs background
- Ability to read and extract key information from contracts and an advanced understanding of programming rights
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work to strict deadlines
- Motivated and a self-starter
- Ability to work on own as well as part of a team
- Possess good organisational skills with a high level of administrative ability to effectively manage volumes of paperwork
- The ability to operate in a fast-past environment
- Fluent in English with strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel and PowerPoint and an understanding of basic budgeting
This process is moving incredibly quickly so please apply today if you wish to be considered and find out more. Suitable candidates must be on no more than 1 months' notice and must be happy to commit on a fixed term contract basis.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.