Handle Recruitment is looking to source a Rights Negotiator to join an established collective management organisation and their London based team.
This person will sit between broadcast licensing and public performance team and will be dealing with negotiations with various external bodies/parties.
Reporting directly to the Head of Broadcast Licensing, key responsibilities will include:
- Effectively managing and leading complex contract negotiations
- Advanced analysis of data and financial reports
- Successfully managing multiple projects simultaneously
The ideal candidate will have:
- Strong commercial/legal experience, i.e. contract negotiations and/or management
- The ability to manage multiple projects concurrently
- Excellent analytical skills, including advanced Excel
- Strong written and presentation skills
Immediate interview for successful candidates, please apply with a CV and covering letter in the first instance to charlotte.rualLovell@handle.co.uk
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.