Handle Recruitment are currently looking for a bright, experienced and commercially driven Risk Management Advisor to join a global media company, based in West London.
This role is an exciting opportunity for a candidate with in-house insurance or risk management experience to work with a fantastic, successful brand with an international presence.
The responsibilities of this role include:
- Administration of the company's insurance programmes which includes insurance policies for TV production, property, casualty, business and travel insurance and financial and professional insurance programmes.
- Providing professional and technical advice and guidance on insurance / risk management to all divisions of the company.
- Contributing to the purchase and renewal of annual group insurances.
- Day to day management of company global production package insurance and management of the renewal of that programme of insurance.
- Travel Risk Management
- Oversee the handling of claims to ensure effective and prompt handling by insurance service providers. This will involve some direct negotiations with loss adjusters.
- To assist with the continued development, planning and design of the company's Business Continuity Management programme.
- Development of risk management guidelines and the distribution and communication of those guidelines to all relevant divisions.
- Maintaining detailed records on policy coverage, premiums and claims.
To be considered for this role, we are looking for:
- 2-5 years relevant experience with a commercial broker or within an in-house insurance / risk management department.
- Sound knowledge of a broad range of corporate insurances.
- Sound knowledge of claims handling across a broad range of insurance classes.
- Business acumen - excellent understanding of the breadth of activities undertaken by all parts of the business and the risk management issues that affect them.
- Experience in writing and reviewing guidance documents.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.