Handle are currently recruiting for an experienced Royalties Accountant to join a Leading TV Production company in Central London.
Responsibilities will include:
- Submission of Royalties data
- Preparation and management off all royalty income
- Communicate with the legal department on contracts.
- Determine deal terms and conditions
- Deal with the back log of historic royalties across income categories
- Ad hoc Royalties responsibilities
The candidate needs to:
- Be confident, pro-active and have the ability to work well as a team and to use their initiative when working by themselves
- Have at least 5 years' experience in preparation of royalties or a similar role, ideally with management accounts exposure. Royalty accounts experience in media would be an advantage
- Have a proven track record of dealing with high volume royalty pay aways and dealing with complex contract arrangements under tight deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy in work
- Have advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- PMI experience is preferred (not essential)
- Be able to communicate financial information to non-finance persons.
- A degree level qualification is desirable
To be considered for this role you should have at least 1 years' experience in a Royalties role .The ideal candidate will have exceptional communication skills. You should also be highly organised with excellent attention to detail and time management skills. If this sounds like you and you are looking for a new challenge, please get in touch ASAP!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.