Handle Recruitment are working alongside a Theatre Company to recruit a Royalties Accountant into their dynamic finance team. If you are a Royalties Accountant looking to start or continue your career within the Entertainment Industry, I would be very keen to hear from you.
Key responsibilities include:
- Sending out royalty statements quarterly and 6 monthly for Stock and Amateur
- Processing of quarterly payment runs including BACS & international payments
- Processing paythroughs for invoices manually raised by the Stock & Amateur team
- Support management accountant with the running of month end accounts including explanations for any variances
- Support for purchase ledger during busy processing/holiday times
The ideal candidate:
- Music Maestro experience - royalties processing system
- Relevant education to graduate level or equivalent
- A team player with a pro-active and positive attitude to work
- Organised and able to organise others
- Experience of royalty accounting or entertainment industry background
To be considered for this role you should have at least 1 year of experience in a fast paced Royalties Accountant role. You should have exposure to month end processes and working towards deadlines. The ideal candidate will have a positive outlook and exceptional communication skills. You should also be highly organised with excellent attention to detail and time management skills. If this sounds like you and you are looking for a new challenge, please get in touch ASAP
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.