A new Finance Analyst vacancy has arisen with a boutique Film & TV company to join their team based in Central London. The position is ideal for a qualified (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) Finance Analyst. This role will work closely with senior management and play a key role in the financial support, analysis and planning for the business.
Key Responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Supporting head of finance in the budgeting, cashflow and forecasting process
- Acting as a business partner to the commercial team for scenario planning and sensitivity analysis
- Partnering with key internal stakeholders to support financial and commercial decision making
- Provide the post investment analysis, reporting and tracking of revenues and recoupment
- Identify and resolve any issues in collections or forecasting
- Modelling recoupment waterfalls and analysing collection statements
- Developing efficient systems to ensure management reports are up to date and correct
- Producing sales and financial reports and commentary as requested to be accessed by finance and non-finance colleagues
- Thriving for continuous improvement through creating, developing and review of models and processes
The ideal candidate will be a fully qualified accountant (ACCA/ACA/CIMA), have advanced financial modelling skills and strong numerical and analytical skills. You will be highly personable with strong business partnering abilities and knowledge of the Film/TV industry would be preferable.
This is a wonderful opportunity working for a well-known media company and will be an excellent career move for an experienced financial candidate with strong interpersonal skills.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.