Handle are proud to be recruiting for a Royalties Accountant to work for a leading International Music Label. The royalties analyst will be a key member of the function and be responsible for the tracking of some of the most famous songs by the biggest artists in the world today!!
Suitable for a music graduate with some data / metadata / royalties experience within media, this progressive position will be at the forefront of one of the most successful labels around in the day to day tracking and analysing of music usage.
The successful Candidate will be responsible for:
- Assisting with the tracking of royalties owed to internationally renowned artists and songwriters
- Analysis of artist's and songwriter's royalties as part of copyright valuation exercises
- Assisting with the calculation of royalties due to band members or managers
- Assisting with royalties audits and process improvement
- Ad-hoc Projects and system improvements
- Artists / Client liaison and relationship building
- Continual Royalty analysis and Management Reporting
The successful candidate will have a passion for music and have a good knowledge of Microsoft excel, Counterpoint/Record Maestro. You will pay high level attention to detail and have strong numeracy skills. You will have experience working within a Metadata/Data/Royalties function and have a key interest and passion for music and entertainment.
Good communication skills are essential to ensure strong internal and external relationships.
This is a fantastic role for someone with experience in Data/Royalties looking to continue their career in a long term, and progressive role within a leading player in the music world.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.