Royalties Accountant - TV Entertainment - Central London
Royalties Accountant required for an international Entertainment business based in Central London. The Royalties Accountant will be responsible for the calculation and distribution of royalty statements and revenue along with helping drive the business forward during an exciting time of growth and development.
This client provides some of the best content within TV, Film and Music and shares their story to audiences around the world. This is a great time to join the business as they grow and develop their internal functions. This role also offers the chance to progress within the department, a vibrant working environment and great company benefits.
- Preparation of monthly royalty statements
- Authorisation and approval of budgets, purchase orders and expenses
- Dealing with queries regarding royalty statements and payments
- Managing the Royalties email account
- Monitor costs vs budget.
- Building and maintaining relationships with talent agencies
- Maintain Royalties tracker
- Maintenance of Royalties receivable software - on boarding new partners
- Raising third parties & inter company invoices
- Assisting the with forecasting of Royalties
- Handle and arrange urgent payment requests
- Clearing the suspense and other ledger accounts
- Experience working within a Royalties function previously
- A background in Entertainment is desirable
- Highly numerate with the ability to manage large amounts of data
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and organisational skills
- Great time management with ability to prioritise work load
- An understanding and keen interest in Media/Entertainment/Film/TV/Music
- IT literate with strong MS Excel skills
Apply today to find out more!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.