Do you have a Royalties background from within the Music industry? This large and extremely successful Music business need a Royalties Accountant to join ASAP on a rolling contract. You must have a background in music and be able to start at short notice.
- To assist in the day to day tasks involved in the collation of Royalty Statements and Income from third parties which include:
- Monitoring the generic inbox
- Saving & downloading statements from Portals and data files into the various drives and data storage facilities
- Analysing the information received and highlighting errors, feeding back this information to the sender and correcting files where necessary
- Chasing statements and income from Distribution and License partners
- Raising requests for Royalty statement invoices
- Matching the receipts against statements/invoices on BMG's in house system
- Liaising with the Sales Processing Team in Berlin
- To assist with the setting up of Royaltor records on the Record Maestro royalty system.
- Ad hoc tasks - Various analysis tasks, royalty accounting or queries as directed by Senior Royalty Manager & Royalty Managers
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.