Handle are proud to be working alongside a globally recognised Music company in recruiting a Royalty Manager to join their busy team.
Based in the West End, this exciting and uniquely varied role requires: the overseeing of financial postings for all Royalty accruals and actuals, the reviewing of all balance sheets, and supporting the royalty director with ad-hoc analysis.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Royalty Audit, reviewing audit reports and authorising settlements
- Commercial Markets Licensing
- International Repertoire License
- Third Party Licensing
- Copyright Management
- Approval of month-end schedule and journals
- Approval of journals for monthly broadcasting income and cost accruals
- Review of monthly royalty costs and recoupment
- Approval of quarterly accounting and authorisation of payments
- Providing year-end statutory auditors with required information
- Ad Hoc projects and analysis
You will have previous exposure and experience of royalties and /or data control function within the music industry.
You will be highly skilled on excel and Counterpoint.
You will also be sociable and have a hardworking attitude! This is a fantastic role, not be missed. Apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.