Handle are proud to be working alongside a globally recognised Music company in recruiting a Royalty Manager to join their busy team.
Based in the West End, this exciting and uniquely varied role requires: the overseeing of financial postings for all Royalty accruals and actuals, the reviewing of all balance sheets, and supporting the royalty director with ad-hoc analysis.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Royalty Audit, reviewing audit reports and authorising settlements
- Commercial Markets Licensing
- International Repertoire License
- Third Party Licensing
- Copyright Management
- Approval of month-end schedule and journals
- Approval of journals for monthly broadcasting income and cost accruals
- Review of monthly royalty costs and recoupment
- Approval of quarterly accounting and authorisation of payments
- Providing year-end statutory auditors with required information
- Ad Hoc projects and analysis
You will have previous exposure and experience of royalties and /or data control function within the music industry.
You will be highly skilled on excel and Counterpoint. Music experience is absolutely essential for this role.
You will also be sociable and have a hardworking attitude! This is a fantastic role, not be missed. Apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.