Handle are currently in partnership with market leading international entertainment business, who are looking for an Accounting Assistant to join their busy royalties and invoicing team. The main purpose of the role will be to process Royalty statements, issue invoices to licensees and deal with internal/external queries. This is a 12 month fixed term contract based out of their central London head office.
- Process Royalty statements received from licensees in an accurate and timely manner
- Ensure that invoices are issued in line with contractual terms
- Work closely with the Credit Control team to correct any invoicing errors to ensure payments are received
- Work closely with the commercial sales teams to ensure contracts are set up accurately on the management system
- Respond to various ad-hoc Royalty data requests from the wider business
- Manage the companies' commission process
- Previous experience of royalty processing and invoicing is essential
- Strong Excel skills
- Be able to work to strict deadlines
- Good attention to detail
My client is looking for the right candidate to start right away, therefore only candidates on a short notice period will be considered.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.