Handle are currently recruiting for an experienced Royalties Accountant to join a Leading TV Production company in Central London.
Responsibilities will include:
- Submission of Royalties data
- Preparation and management off all royalty income
- Obtain/process monthly sales figures received from publishers worldwide and assist with the validation of royalty statements received from 3rd part
- Determine deal terms and conditions
- Assist with the tracking and analysis of financial information working with the broader Finance Team
- Ad hoc Royalties responsibilities
The ideal candidate:
- Advanced Excel (Vlookups, If statements, Pivot tables etc
- Previous experience in Royalties is essential
- Educated to A level or equivalent
To be considered for this role you should have at least 1 years' experience in a Royalties role .The ideal candidate will have exceptional communication skills. You should also be highly organised with excellent attention to detail and time management skills. If this sounds like you and you are looking for a new challenge
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.