One of our favourite clients, a global Film and Animation business based in the heart of the West End, is in search of a Royalty Administrator to join their expanding royalties/finance team. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is at the early stages of their royalty/accounting career and looking to develop in a role that works alongside some of the industry's most-talented finance professionals.
The role will be reporting directly into the Royalties Accountant and will be liaising with the International VP Finance.
- Managing and maintaining the royalty inboxes
- Filing royalty statements received across all divisions
- Chasing Agents for all statements and logging them on the system
- Solving general royalty queries
- Assisting the Royalty Accountant with Contract alignments.
- At least 1 year's experience in an accounting or royalty role
- Strong Excel knowledge (vlookups and pivot tables)
Personality is key for this business, so they are looking for someone who is enthusiastic with a friendly and outgoing personality. They have a brilliant culture and work environment that will suit someone who really wants to work within the media industry!
Please get in touch if you think this is you!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.