Handle Recruitment have teamed up with a leading record label and have a brand new opportunity for a Royalties Administrator to join their royalties department on a temporary basis for 3 months.
The Main Duties
- Interpreting and implementing artist data from contracts
- Preparation and submission of royalty accounting for licensees, artists and their producers
- Reviewing royalty statements
- Ensuring new product releases are properly set-up on the system and correctly calculated for month end
- Processing VAT invoices
- Investigating and presenting royalty reporting inquiries
- Implementing improvements for departmental procedures regarding royalty approach
- Assist in the gathering and presentation of the information needed to address audit claims
- Ad hoc departmental requirements.
The Ideal Candidate
- Previous experience using SAP
- Knowledge of royalties is desired but not essential
- Ability to prioritise workload in keeping with departmental activities
If you're immediately available and seeking a temporary position within music, apply now.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.