Handle Recruitment are working alongside an internationally successful entertainment company and are looking for a Royalty Analyst to join their team for a 6 month contract. You will be sat amongst the finance team whilst working closely alongside the licensees and agents and commercial team. It is essential that you have a strong understanding of licensing royalties and experience doing royalty calculations, supported by excellent numerical and communication skills.
Your key responsibilities:
- Setting up new licensees on the royalty tracking database
- Perform delinquency tracking to ensure all inbound royalties are reported on a timely basis
- Performing Royalty reconciliations using Maestro system
- Preparing monthly reports for the Royalty Manager
- Updating and maintain invoicing trackers across a number of revenue streams
- Ensuring that the inbound royalty work flows run efficiently
- Other ad hoc tasks
It is essential that you have experience using a royalty management system preferably Maestro and you have experience with Music royalties. You will need to be able to start on short notice and be available for a 6 month contract! If you think you have the suitable skills for the role please get in touch today!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.