An exciting opportunity has arose to join a large media and entertainment company based in the heart of London.
Our client is seeking a Royalty Analyst to join their team as a key member ensuring quality throughout the entire reporting process.
Your duties include, but are not limited to:
- Implement the roll out of a new Global Royalty system by testing calculations, performing conversion reconciliations, and setting up royalty terms.
- Training / supporting users of the new system following go-live.
- Perform contract analysis, interpretation, set up, and review of royalty statements in Global Royalty system.
- Identify contract terms, and provide deal analyses of legal agreements
- Liaise with International Royalty Teams to ensure proper reporting and/or payments.
- Coordinate and communicate with various business units, including Financial Planning, Controllership, Legal, and Business Affairs.
- Assist with quarterly reviews of royalty liability accounts
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Accounting and/or finance experience in the entertainment industry.
- Experience with royalty reporting and contract interpretation
- Must be able to think strategically with strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Must be able to work independently, as well with a team, in a fast paced environment
- Must meet deadlines, and be willing to work overtime when as necessary
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.