Handle are proud to be recruiting for a Royalty Analyst to work for a leading International Music company in their head office in central London. The ideal candidate will have experience working within a Metadata/Data/Royalties function and have a key interest and passion for music and entertainment.
The successful Candidate will be responsible for:
- Assisting with the tracking of royalties owed to internationally renowned artists and songwriters
- Analysis of artist's and songwriter's royalties as part of copyright valuation exercises
- Assisting with the calculation of royalties due to band members or managers
- Assisting with royalties audits and process improvement
- Ad-hoc Projects and system improvements
- Artists / Client liaison and relationship building
- Continual Royalty analysis and Management Reporting
The successful candidate will have a passion for music and have a good knowledge of Microsoft excel, Counterpoint/Record Maestro. You will pay high level attention to detail and have strong numeracy skills.
Good communication skills are essential to ensure strong internal and external relationships.
This is a fantastic role for someone with experience in Data/Royalties looking to continue their career in a long term, and progressive role within a leading player in the music world.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.