Handle Recruitment are proud to be working alongside the most cutting edge and successful Independent record labels around today.
Looking for a Royalties Analyst to join the expanding team and add value to an already thriving division, you will be working on the front line of the music industry. Responsible for the preparation of royalties statements for a portfolio of successful artists and musicians in the industry this progressive and broad role will be working closely with the Royalties Manager and be responsible for the below tasks:
- Assisting with the preparation artist and producer statements
- Assistance with the managing of all aspects of the royalties function and administration function
- Licensee & compensation accounting
- Interpret and set up new contracts
- Prompt and diplomatic responses to artist, manager and label queries
- Tracking, logging and chasing up missing statements
- Analysis of receipted licensee / comp statements for importation
The successful candidate will have relevant experience of working within a music Label/Publishing company within a royalties department. You will be highly numerate and possess an analytical and creative mind-set and have strong experience of working with spreadsheets and data.
You will have a real passion for music and be confident in dealing and liaising with both artists, label heads and management. Korrect system experience is desirable.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.