We are currently working with a leading Media and Entertainment business in the search to find a Royalties and Accounts Manager. This is an integral appointment within the business and will be fully responsible for maintaining and maximising the systems and processes throughout the departments as well as leading, developing and managing a team of 8 people across the 3 functions.
Reporting into the Finance Director the role will be responsible for:
- Managing and maximising the effectiveness and efficiency of the Royalties/AP and AR team.
- Managing the cash flow requirements per central finance instructions
- Royalty accounting
- Preparing annual budgets and forecasts.
- Presenting to key stakeholders.
- Maintaining a strong connection with other finance areas to ensure efficient and seamless reporting across the whole department.
- Challenge systems & constantly improving processes
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in managing either a Royalties / Accounts Payable and Credit Control function in a similar industry and have had experience in managing/supervising teams with an emphasis on people development.
We are looking for someone to get on board asap, so please do get in touch if you would like to apply!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.