Handle are looking to recruit a Royalties and Revenue Accountant for a leading Record Label based in West London. This is a challenging and varied role, working in a vibrant and creative working environment. Working within the Finance Team and closely with the Royalties team, this is a fantastic role for someone looking to work within the music industry.
The key areas of responsibility include, but are not limited to:
- Working closely with the Royalties team
- Work towards monthly targets agreed with manager to reduce the debtor balance and debtor days.
- Maintaining accurate debtor ledgers
- Responsible for UK billing and monitoring the order to cash systems & process.
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement, particularly in relation to reducing debtor days and creating more efficient accounts receivable/cash collection processes.
We are looking for a confident, proactive individual with Sales Ledger, Accountancy or Royalties experience. The ideal candidate will have good communication skills, strong attention to detail and is solution orientated. Good Excel skills are preferred.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to work within the music industry, apply today!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.