Handle are currently working with a global entertainment giant assisting them with their search for a Royalties & Tracking Analyst who they would like to hire on an initial 6 month contract, this could be extended up to 12 months.
Working in a wider team of 10 your duties would include:
- Working with the Royalty Accountant to analyse incoming royalty statements in order to identify missing income and royalty trends
- Creating and distributing half yearly trends reports, noting royalty trends across territories, networks and individual shows
- Produce financial projections to assist with assessing potential investment opportunities and annual budgets
- Business partnering with key internal departments as well as externally at Performing Rights Societies and sub-publishers
- Creating and maintaining Access databases for use by the whole royalties team to process and report on cue sheet, scheduling and secondary rights data
- Provide statistics to Director for expected future income as a result of claims and other ad-hoc tasks as required. These may include deal analysis, ROI's, presentations and reports, creating new processes and improving existing ones.
- Attend monthly forecast meetings
The successful candidate will have at least 3 years' experience working in royalties within an entertainment business and will also have strong Excel skills and experience managing Access databases.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.