A prestigious media business management business are currently seeking a Royalties Accountant to join them for 6 months on a fixed term contract.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone with previous royalties experience to gain some great experience in a very diverse and growing business.
Duties will include:
- Assisting with logging various agreements on the contract and royalty management system
- Preparing and collating withholding tax exemption documents for clients
- Preparing/issuing invoices
- Following up on payments due from 3rd parties
- Assisting with the preparation of payment advices for clients and other payees
- Updating/maintaining the contract and royalty management system
- Obtaining/processing monthly sales figures received from publishers worldwide and assisting with the validation of royalty statements received from 3rd parties
- Assist with the tracking and analysis of financial information working with the broader Finance Team
You MUST have previous royalties experience to apply for this role as those without it will not be considered. Any experience in publishing or film is highly desirable.
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.