Handle Recruitment are working alongside a Media and Entertainment Company to recruit a Royalties Assistant into their dynamic finance team. If you are a Royalties Assistant looking to continue your career within the Entertainment Industry, I would be very keen to hear from you.
Key responsibilities include:
- Submission of Royalties data
- Preparation and management off all royalty income
- Communicate with the legal department on contracts.
- Determine deal terms and conditions
- Deal with the back log of historic royalties across income categories
- Ad hoc Royalties responsibilities
The ideal candidate:
- Relevant education to graduate level or equivalent
- A team player with a pro-active and positive attitude to work
- Organised and able to organise others
- Experience of royalty accounting or entertainment industry background
To be considered for this role you should have at least 1 year of experience in a fast paced Royalties Assistant role. You should have exposure to month end processes and working towards deadlines. The ideal candidate will have a positive outlook and exceptional communication skills. You should also be highly organised with excellent attention to detail and time management skills. If this sounds like you and you are looking for a new challenge, please get in touch ASAP
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.