A fantastic Royalties Administrator position has become available at a globally recognised Record Label within the Music Industry.
This progressive and broad natured position will support the accounts/data and royalties functions and provide exposure across various areas of this leading music business.
Suitable for a dedicated administrator you will be responsible for the assistance of:
- Interpreting and implementing artist and producer data
- Preparation and submission of royalty accounting to licensees, artists and their producers
- Confirming and releasing royalty payments for automatic transfer
- Reviewing royalty statements
- Ensuring new product releases are properly set-up and correct prior to month end
- Processing VAT invoices
- Investigate, compile and present information on royalty reporting enquiries
- Involvement with special projects
The successful candidate will have strong numerical skills and have practical experience of working within an accounts or administration role in an office environment. Suitable for a graduate from a music related degree or a candidate with music/royalties experience. You will be passionate about music and have an interest in the industry.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.