We are currently working on a 6-month Royalties Assistant role with an exciting and high-profile music client. This role involves overseeing the admin of the royalties' function and ensuring all processes are running smoothly and efficiently.
- Maintenance of royalty codes in SAP
- Setting up all new licensing contracts and updating where necessary
- Monitoring SAP to ensure all advances have been paid and cleared to correct licensee.
- Liaising with the licensing team on new projects and contracts and ensuring cohesion between teams
- Processes royalty VAT invoices and reconciling statements
- Reporting and analysing royalty costs VS income received
- Managing any artist queries and actioning requests
The ideal candidate
- Previous experience within the music industry is essential
- Previous experience using SAP is desired
- Strong knowledge of royalty systems and contracts
- Confident communicating across all levels of the business
- Previous experience managing a team
- You must be immediately available to start
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.