Handle are excited to be recruiting a Royalties Assistant for a leading music company. This role reports into the Licensing Manager and Royalty Manager and will cover and assist in all aspects of the licensing and royalties process. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is interested in the music industry and looking to develop a career within music royalties and administration.
This role includes and is not limited to:
- Assisting Licensing Manager with administrative processes with clearing and licensing music
- Assistant Mechanical Royalty Manager with processing licences and reporting
- Entry, processing and preparing licence requests
- Assisting with research when needed
- Royalty Analysis
- Other ad-hoc admin duties
We are looking for someone that is enthusiastic and ambitious, with excellent communication skills and an eye for detail. This role would suit someone with finance, data or admin experience. You must have a strong knowledge of Excel and a keen interest for music across all genres. This is an excellent role for someone that wants to develop multiple skills within the music industry, apply today!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.