Handle Recruitment are pleased to be offering an amazing opportunity for a Royalties Assistant! The role will be responsible for the production and accounting of artist royalties and ensuring that the designated contractual Artist & Company Royalties are paid accurately and efficiently.
As Royalties Assistant you will be responsible for:
- Receive, validate, and store incoming royalty data
- Load incoming royalty data into system
- Process royalty data accurately and expeditiously
- Reconcile income schedule
- Liaise with copyright departments to maintain data
- Prepare and distribute client royalty statements
- Create ad-hoc financial reports for management accounts team
The successful candidate MUST have practical administration experience within a royalties function and will have a strong working knowledge of Excel.
All candidates will be contacted within 5 working days of application. (Sadly due to the high volume of applications we receive we are not always able to respond directly to everyone, but we will try our very best!)
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.