Handle are proud to recruit a Royalty Audit Assistant for a leading Television company. This is a fantastic role for someone with experience in Finance, Accounting or Data field looking to get into the entertainment industry.
The role reports to the Head of Royalty Audits, and will be responsible for:
- Running /collating reports and gathering data required for audits
- Running data extracts, using mainly Business Objects
- Producing data analysis
- Helping to get information ready for auditors site visits
- Preparatory work to enable the investigation of audit claims
- Re-calculation of audit claims using large spreadsheets
- Updating physical and on-line project files
- Preparing ad-hoc spreadsheets and tracking progress of audits
- Assisting in preparation of quarterly Joint Venture accounting
- Assisting in preparation of month-end royalty reconciliations
We are looking for someone with intermediate Excel skills with experience of working within a financial environment. The right candidate will have excellent time management and communication skills, with the ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
This is a great role for someone looking to move into the entertainment industry, apply today!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.