An exciting new role has become available for a Royalties Controller to work for a leading Book Publishing company and Literacy Agency. Responsible for the timely and accurate delivery of all the royalty reporting this progressive position will support the finance function closely and will involve but not be limited to:
- Full responsibility for all reporting, ensuring the revenue calculation of royalties and content supplier statements are produced and delivered efficiently
- Assistance with audits, budgets, reforecast and assistance with monthly management accounts to gross margin
- Allocation of funds received from publishers to relevant proprietors Liaison with other departments in obtaining royalty related variables and making sure these are accounted for correctly
- Entering all advances and royalties on to the database Analysis, reporting, cash flow and profit & loss projections for royalties and revenue share Invoicing publishers for royalties ensuring that the necessary Tax Exemption Certificates are in place
- Liaising with the agents to maintain relationships and accurate payments Ad-Hoc analysis and projects as and when required
Royalties experience within the Book Publishing industry or Media Industry is essential, as is experience working with multi-currencies (Dollars/Euro's) This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced royalties person with a passion for literature, to work for a leading player within the literacy world. BP system experience is desirable.
This highly progressive role is not to be missed, apply now!!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.