Handle Recruitment are excited to be working with the world's leading music label to assist in finding a Royalties Coordinator to join a busy finance function, in their London based office.
This role is ideal for a confident individual, with strong numerical skills and a keen interest in stepping into a royalties role with the music industry. The duties of this role include:
- Preparation of quarterly and six monthly royalty statements ensuring contractual guidelines are met.
- Interpreting and implementing artist recording agreements to the royalty system.
- Ensuring all new products are set up on the royalty system with correct participants.
- Communicate directly with Artists and Artist representatives either by phone, email or in person to answer queries in relation to Royalty Statements.
- Contribute to the Royalties Accounting Guidelines document which will review systems, procedures and processes for the overall department.
- Provide Support to the Senior Royalties Specialist on Department wide initiatives, project work and complex audits or case load reviews.
- Manage a caseload of complex royalty queries/reviews and escalate to the Royalties Manager for additional support where necessary.
- Manage new release set up ensuring complete label copy is obtained to enable accurate beneficiary management.
- Processing 3rd party royalty statements on a timely basis.
- Liaise with the financial planners regarding accurate recoupable cost.
- Manage the payments to Accounts Payable ensuring all the latest bank information is in place and all payments are oppressed promptly.
- Processing all UK and International sync receipts on a timely basis.
- Regular review and management of the suspense accounts.
To be considered for this role, you must:
- Hold a bachelors degree (or equivalent)
- Be numerically strong and able to demonstrate with educational background
- Have strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Be confident, patient and able to communicate well with high profile clients
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.