Handle are looking to recruit a Royalties Analyst for a leading music company. As part of the Royalties team you will be responsible for the processing and distribution of statements, analysing income payments and tracking royalties.
The role will include, but is not limited to:
- Assisting in timely payment of royalties
- Data analysis and tracking of royalties
- Provide reports on analysis, tracking and distribution activities
- Tracking incoming payment of claims and following up on unpaid claims
- Assist in identifying and implementing the expansion of existing analysis and tracking activities and process improvements
- Provide support to frequent ad-hoc analytical tasks
We are looking for someone with previous Royalties experience, preferably in a publishing environment and data or admin experience. EQL, PowerPoint and advanced Excel skills will be essential. The ideal candidate will have high level of planning, multi-tasking and organisational skills with excellent data, analysis and reporting capabilities.
This role is for a leading music company that offers fantastic benefits, apply now!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.