Handle are currently working with a well established music business assisting them with their search for an experienced Royalty Manager.
Reporting to the Head of Royalties and working in a team of 5 your duties would include:
- Updating the Record Maestro royalty system with all necessary data to enable the production of artist royalty statements within the required time-frame. This includes maintaining contract details, terms/royalty rates etc.
- Business partnering with our in house Legal and Business Affairs department when required
- Linking artist contracts to new product releases
- Executing payment schedules and payments process
- Overseeing income tracking
- Reconciling receipt entries between the company cashbook tool & incoming sales statements
- Compile sales data from license and distribution partners, including analysis & presentation
- Supervision of other team members
The successful applicant will have previous experience working in a royalties role within a music business, experience using Maestro and/or Counterpoint royalties systems is highly desirable.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.