Handle are proud to recruit a Royalties Manager to join a pioneering music company. This role will assist with Royalty and Accounting responsibilities within a highly collaborative team. Reporting to the VP, the Royalties Manager will be the point person for senior management regarding outgoing queries as well as supervising team members. This is an excellent role for someone looking for a progressive and challenging opportunity within Royalties.
The role will include, but not be limited to:
- Entering client contact and payment information into the royalty system
- Entering client agreements into the royalty system
- Investigating royalty allocation issues
- Assisting with the generation of royalty accounting to clients to strict deadlines
- Being the main point of contact for clients' reporting queries
- Day-to-day management of admin assistants
- Providing intelligent data analysis using Excel & SQL
We are looking for someone with Royalty experience, preferably within a Record Label that has great understanding of the record industry. The ideal candidate will be highly numerate and IT literate, with the ability to work accurately and effectively under pressure.
This is a fantastic opportunity, apply today!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.