Handle Recruiting are working alongside a fabulous media company based in the West End for an initial 12 month FTC Royalty System administrator. Reporting to the Finance Director this is a sole role and will require someone who is switched on, confident and uses their initiative. You will be required to speak with other subsidiaries across the Global as well as deal with any queries internally, therefore strong communication skills are crucial.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Contract Management
- Acquisition Management
- Royalties Management
- Financial management (scheduled invoicing and revenue recognition)
- New user set-up
- System Configurations (Assets, Territories, Customers, Channels etc.)
- Liaising with IT team to help resolve queries and meet the business calendar processing needs
- Supporting the business teams with reporting from Rights Logic
- Support the daily application needs of the world wide user community.
- Rights Logic (Intellectual Rights Management Software) modules including:
- Rights Out
- Revenue Recognition
- Scheduled Invoicing
- Manage interfaces between Rights Logic and Oracle (& Oracle to Rights Logic)
As the main point of contact you will be overseeing the whole process of implementing and setting up the new system. You will need to have a good understanding of the royalty process alongside previous experience using a number of different royalty systems and advanced excel skills. You will need to have strong analytical and technical skills and a proactive work approve.
If you think this sounds like something you would be interested in please get in touch today!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.