Royalty Accountant - International Creator - London
A seasoned Royalty Accountant is required for our client, a global leader within the production and distribution industry. This Royalty Accountant will be responsible for royalty quarterly cash reporting and forecasting, managing all royalty reports received and maintaining up to date accurate royalty reporting information.
This role sits within a vibrant, fast paced accounting team and reports into the Business Controller. The successful candidate will become an integral part of representing a plethora of quality multi genre brands.
- Reporting of royalties to third party producers on a quarterly basis
- Act as a key point of contact for producers with any queries regarding statements
- Manage, code and check all resulting invoices
- Writing off outstanding expenses
- Being accountable for staying on top of all expired titles and comprising producing final reports
- Prepare cash forecasting and budget for all future royalty payments
- Review third party producers for any likely to expire or frequency of reporting change
- Taking up any provisions, writing off outstanding expenses
- Consideration of the Profit and Loss effect of any journals is required
- Ad hoc reporting as required by the Business Controller to ensure continual development of the royalty accounting functions.
- Experience working within a Royalties Accountant role or similar
- Ability to prepare royalty statements and familiarity with participation accounting
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly organised and the ability to prioritise workload
- IT literate with ability to adapt to new IT software including strong MS Excel skills
- Solid fundamental accounting skills including debits and credits
- Team player
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.