Handle Recruitment are pleased to be offering an amazing opportunity for a Royalty Accountant to join a a successful and well known music business. The role will join their finance team based in their offices in Central London.
As a Royalty Accountant you will be responsible for:
- Set up new licensees on royalty tracking database, including entering territory, rights, minimum guarantees and royalty rate information
- Update invoicing tracker with non-Licensing and Merchandising contracts on a weekly basis.
- Take ownership of delinquency tracking across all licensees and other licensees report inbound royalties on a timely basis
- Review inbound royalty reporting for accuracy and timeliness
- Support Royalty Co-ordinator to upload royalty revenues
- Review recoupment statuses on the royalty tracking database and offline spreadsheets
- Maintain royalty reconciliations for licensees to ensure information reflects underlying contracts and up to date recoupment positions
- Assist Royalty Manager in reporting receipts to licensing agents
- Update and maintain invoicing trackers across a number of revenue streams
- Maintain royalty non licensing and merchandise reconciliations for licensees
- Review intercompany royalty reporting and ensure amounts due are invoiced accurately
The successful candidate will have excellent Excel skills and have 12 months experience in a similar role and using a royalty/finance system. You will be self-motivated and able to work well under pressure, you will enjoy working as part of a team and have excellent communication skills.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.