Handle Recruitment are pleased to be offering an amazing opportunity for a Royalty Accountant to join an accountancy practice specialising in music! The role will be responsible for both recording and publishing royalty accounting, ensuring that the designated contractual Artist & Company Royalties are paid accurately and efficiently.
As a Royalty Accountant you will be responsible for:
- End to end Royalty accounting to artists and songwriters
- Processing of incoming royalty statements for clients
- Record received royalty statements on database
- Preparation of royalty accounts as instructed
- Allocation of royalty account data to finance team
- General assistance to the royalty audit function.
The successful candidate will have excellent Excel skills and have 12 months experience in a similar role, preferably a recording royalty environment. You will be self-motivated and able to work well under pressure, you will enjoy working as part of a team and have excellent communication skills.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.