Handle Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Production Management Accountant to join a well-known company in the Entertainment sector. Management accounting experience in a Production environment is absolutely essential for this role!
Key responsibilities include:
- Cost reporting
- Monitoring production expenditure and projections against budget
- Producing Management Accounts - Accruals, Prepayments, Fixed Assets
- Control all production expenditure by coding and managing authorisation of invoices, expense forms, cheque requisitions and petty cash
- Analysing performance of each project
- Setting up and closing productions
- Assisting with ad hoc finance tasks as required
To be considered for this role, you must have prior experience assisting in production accounting. You should also have excellent communication skills, high attention to detail and experience working in a fast paced and demanding environment.
If this sounds like you, please get in touch today!
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.