An exclusive opportunity has become available for a Royalty Analyst to join a leading International Entertainment Company with film, TV and music operations across the world.
As the Royalty Analyst, you will have an understanding of licensing royalties and invoicing as well as experience in tracking inbound royalties. The role is wide-ranging and would suit a candidate with the experience and willingness to do detailed royalty calculations.
The main responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Set up new licensees on royalty tracking database, including entering territory, rights, minimum guarantees and royalty rate information
- Update invoicing tracker with non Licensing and Merchandising contracts on a weekly basis.
- Review inbound royalty reporting for accuracy and timeliness
- Support Royalty Co-ordinator to upload royalty revenues by territory on to royalty system
- Maintain royalty reconciliations for licensees to ensure information reflects underlying contracts and up to date recoupment positions
- Resolve a high volume of queries from customers, agents and colleagues in a professional and timely manner
- Assist Royalty Manager in reporting receipts to licensing agents to enable agents to claim commission amounts
The ideal candidate:
- Consumer product licensing backgrounds are preferred but others considered
- Royalty Experience
- Experience using Royalty/Finance systems
- Competent with Microsoft office applications (Excel level medium or higher)
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.