Handle Recruitment are working alongside an internationally successful entertainment company and are looking for two Royalty Analysts to join their team for a two month period. You will be sat amongst the finance team whilst working closely alongside the licensees and agents and commercial team. It is essential that you have a strong understanding of licensing royalties and experience doing royalty calculations, supported by excellent numerical and analytical skills. You will be liaising with teams in other offices across the Globe, so it is essential that you have strong communication skills and can confidently interact with different teams and departments.
Your key responsibilities:
- Setting up new licensees on the royalty tracking database
- Perform delinquency tracking to ensure all inbound royalties are reported on a timely basis
- Performing Royalty reconciliations using the clients bespoke system
- Preparing monthly reports for the Senior Finance Analyst
- Updating and maintain invoicing trackers across a number of revenue streams
- Ensuring that the inbound royalty work flows run efficiently
- Assisting with new licensing system implementation
- Managing the contracts system
- Quality check of financial data of all contracts
- Chasing signed copies of contracts
- Other ad hoc tasks
It is essential that you have experience using different royalty and financial systems and are confident using Excel. You will need to have experience working within a royalty and finance position, have a high attention to detail and the ability to pick things up quickly. As this is a short term role you will need to be able to start on short notice, ideally immediately. If you think you have the suitable skills for the role please get in touch today!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.