Handle are proud to be recruiting for an experienced Royalty Supervisor to work for a leading Music Company in Central London. The ideal candidate will have experience of working within a royalties function on the record / label side and have a key interest and knowledge of music, as well as the workings of the Industry.
Sitting in this International Royalties Function the role will be responsible for supervising 1 person and be heavily involved with the below:
- Preparation of quarterly and six monthly royalty statements
- Review and prepare monthly management reports
- Assisting with the tracking of royalties due to internationally renowned artists and songwriters
- Assisting with the analysis of artist's and songwriter's royalties as part of copyright valuation exercises
- Assisting with the calculation of royalties due to band members or managers
- Liaison with other departments within the labels
The successful candidate will have a real passion for music and have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Record Maestro / Counterpoint and pay high level attention to detail and have strong numeracy skills. Good communication skills are essential to ensure strong internal and external relationships. This is a fantastic role for someone with experience in royalties and looking to make a move up to the next step.
This is a fantastic and progressive role not to be missed! Apply now!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.