Handle Recruitment are currently on the lookout for self-motivated, driven and confident Runners! We are partnering up with a global retail giant who are recruiting a large volume of temporary Runner positions with an immediate start! If you are passionate about working within the fashion sector and looking to be a part of a sociable, friendly and driven team, please get in touch right away. It is essential that applicants are available to commit to ad hoc shift work and are happy working within an extremely busy and physically demanding position.
Responsibilities will include:
- Helping to set up for company events - ensuring equipment is set up as required
- Packing and storing boxes
- Hanging samples and maintaining clothes rails
- Contribute to the smooth running department by supporting Facilities team
- Assisting with Post Room duties - distributing post, dealing with incoming mail and arranging couriers
- Ad hoc Runner duties as required by management
This is a fantastic opportunity to support a truly phenomenal brand who are enjoying on-going and long term success. Applicants must be free to interview at short notice and will be available to begin work right away. This will suit individuals who have worked previously within retail, ideally on the shop floor of a busy store, and who are happy working at pace. We would love to hear from you if you have an outstanding work ethic and a real 'can-do' attitude to the task in hand.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.